Best SEO Analysis Tools For Auditing and Monitoring A Website in 2019
There’s nothing more surprising for the webmasters than a sudden Google Algorithm update. It seems like they wait for you to put in all the efforts, and then unleash the update to spill water on all your SEO efforts.
Well, quite obviously, they are doing it for everyone’s good, and every search algorithm update is a step closer to display the most relevant search results, you will remain in a state of fix how Google is ranking the website after all.
In this blog, we have listed the best SEO analysis tools (some paid, some free) that helps the webmasters have a look at their website the way Google and other search engines sees it.
Google’s webmaster tools are free, but the best SEO analysis tool from Google itself. Needless to say, the best way to understand and decipher how Google views and crawls your website is to use the webmaster tools from Google.
It is user-friendly, and anyone with basic knowledge in statistics can use this tool without any issue. Google’s ‘Fetch as Google’ tool will particularly help you see the website in the same way as Google sees it.
Experts say it is very critical for fixing the errors in case of poor organic traffic.
The advanced Ahrefs Keyword Research Tool comes for minimum 99$/ month but is every penny worth the amount. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best analysis SEO tools.
It carefully observes a website’s property and produces keyword link and ranking profiles to help webmasters take informed decisions on their content.
It’s main tools are –
- Site Explorer – It allows users to monitor the performance of each of the webpages on a website.
- Content Explorer – It allows the users to search high-performing webpages under a given set of keywords.
- Keywords Explorer – It generates the monthly volumes and CTRs of the given set of keywords.
Woorank too is a premium tool and comes at a cost of $49/ month for a pro plan and $149 for a premium plan.
Woorank’s in-depth analysis helps marketers understand the opportunities for optimization and improvement.
This includes SEO initiatives, social media, usability, and all other parameters related to improving the organic traffic of a website.
Each report from Woorank is divided into the following sections –
- Marketing Checklist
This free tool from HubSpot is simply a goldmine for every webmaster.
It helps them discover search engine opportunities and the areas where they need to fix.
The latest version released by HubSpot generates personalized reports based on the following key metrics –
- Performance – This tool analyzes the site’s page size, requests, speed, and other key metrics essential for ranking higher in the search engines.
- Mobile Readiness – This tool helps analyze if the website is mobile friendly in terms of responsiveness and viewport settings. With Google’s ‘mobile-first’ update in 2015, it has become essential for every business to maintain a mobile-friendly website.
- SEO – This tool provides deep insight on the visibility of the website, i.e. whether the website is easy to find by the humans and bots. It takes into account factors like page titles and meta descriptions.
- Security – This tool looks at whether the site has an SSL certificate and abides by other necessary security parameters.
Just copy paste the URL and enter your e-mail address to get a detailed report.
This tool is free, but one of the best SEO analysis tools that help webmasters to carry out a detailed site analysis. Check My Links crawl the entire site and form a report informing the webmasters about the presence of broken-links on a webpage.
Added to that, it makes it extremely easy for the editor to make necessary corrections on the webpage before publishing. It highlights all the good links in green and the broken ones in red.
It goes without saying that link building is one of the most effective techniques for generating organic traffic. BuzzStream, probably one of the best analysis SEO tools, helps in building high authority links. It is free to use for the first 14 days, and then a charge of $24/ month is levied.
BuzzStream helps marketers identify websites for guest blogging on the basis of their industry and how active they are across various social media networks.
Moz is definitely an industry leader when it comes to data-driven website monitoring tools. Moz’s collection of research tools helps marketers identify the areas where they need to improve in terms of SEO.
Additionally, it helps in tracking the growth of organic traffic, builds reports, and optimizes the overall efforts of the website.
According to experts, the Moz’s pro tool is definitely one of the best SEO analysis tools if you want to identify the “crawlability” factors, such as duplicate content, thin content, and other related factors that are affecting the SEO efforts.
The SEO Report card by UpCity ranks in the top among the best SEO analysis tool available in the industry. It helps webmasters analyze the website, and how well it performs against the competitors. It is completely free of cost.
Here’s what you will get in the SEO report –
- Rank Analysis – Here, you will get a snapshot of where your website ranks in Google and other major search engines. The ranking is based entirely on the main keyword that you have selected.
- Link Building – A detailed analysis of the number of websites that links back to your website.
- On-Site Analysis – An overview of what strategies the webmasters have applied while incorporating the keyword on the site.
- Website Accessibility – An insight into the loading speed of the website and how the crawlers crawl through the entire website.
- Trust Metrics – A view on the site’s level of trust and authority in the online community.
- Current Indexing – An indication of how many webpages of a particular website have been scanned by the search engines.
9. SEM Rush
Free for first 14 days, and then 99$ per month for the basic plan, SEM Rush has etched its name in the list of best SEO tools tool in 2019, It has an excellent dashboard that gives a detailed insight into the performance of the domains and its specific web pages.
It has numerous tools on offer, one of which is an SEO toolkit.
The SEO toolkit allows webmasters to compare the page performance with that of the competitors, analyze backlinks from other websites to the target website, research similar keywords, and take advantage of similar SEO opportunities.
10. Screaming Frog
It has a free, as well as, a paid version. The paid version comes at a price of $160/ year. Screaming Frog is one of the best SEO analysis tool available out there in the market. It crawls the website according to the webmaster’s specification and examines the URLs to list the SEO issues associated with it.
The best thing about this website is, it has easy to navigate tabs and can easily export data to excel, to help webmasters analyze the data with ease. Experts say, this program simplifies the task and reduces workload.
ShopizioSupport Always Focus on Generating Unique Visitors Month Over Month
It goes without saying that quality traffic is the biggest asset of any website. But the fact of the matter is, generating quality traffic is next to impossible without proper SEO analysis. That’s you must always use the best analysis tool.
At ShopizioSupport, our team of dedicated SEO executives always use some of the best analysis tools available out there in the market and implement unique strategies to generate quality monthly traffic month over month.
You can get in touch with our digital marketing experts if you want a detailed SEO analysis of your website. We will get back to you with a unique digital strategy, that will help you boost your digital presence.