Career opportunity at Shopizio Support
By the People, For the People
We care about talents. If you believe you have special skills and dedication, we would love to welcome you as our team member. To be a part of Shopizio team, send us your CV. Stay tuned to our career page to get updated vacancy at our company.
All the best!
Currently we are looking employees for the following posts
Number of vacancies – 1
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services/ E-Commerce Industry
Functional Area: Sales, Business Development
Role/ Category: Business Development
Business Development, Online Marketing, Online Bidding, Web Marketing, Online sales, IT Marketing, BDE, Internet sales, Online selling, elance, odesk, Online Bidding, getacoder, getafreelancer, tendering, guru, Software marketing
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: (UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization)
Please refer to the Job description above
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Location : Kolkata
- Generating business through online freelancing portal likes o desk, elance, freelancer etc.
- Candidate should know to write proposals for projects.
- Setup portfolio on websites and get projects through these websites.
- Should be comfortable in client interaction
- Should have prior experience in software or Web Development Company.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
Negotiable; Depending upon credential and experience.