Why Content Marketing Is So Crucial For Businesses?
Content marketing is a strategic marketing and business process that is entirely focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content for attracting and retaining a clearly defined audience.
Experts speak; it has a unique power to drive profitable customer action. If recent reports are to be believed, content curation and marketing these days has turned out to be an integral part of the inbound marketing strategy.
If you are a young entrepreneur seeking to leverage the power of content marketing for your business, you need to be very clear about the concept of the golden circle – which mainly comprises
- How and,
Popular brands like Apple, Google and many more strictly follow the golden circle strategy to market their content to their potential customer base. Because a clear idea about this circle will help to build a killer branding story for the target audience.
Why Is Content Marketing Important Anyway?
Content marketing, if strategically done, helps create a strong relationship with the audience and builds trust.
According to expert marketers, content marketing is simply the art of communicating with the target audience without having to sell to them. They further quote that a proper content marketing strategy must have compelling stories and interesting buyer personas.
Statistics suggest that compelling stories lure more customers to take a positive call on their buying decision.
The crucial elements of storytelling are-
Expert content marketers believe that for your audience what you do doesn’t really matter. What matters is, how you do.
The next step is to research and analyze the topics that you think your customers might be interested in. You need to interpret these topics very carefully. In the process, make sure you are offering free and essential information to your customers.
According to recent reports, content marketing is a genuine inbound marketing strategy that helps in brand building and generating ROI.
Here are some stats to support the claim –
- Successful content marketing brings 3X more leads than a traditional marketing strategy.
- It is pocket-friendly. It costs 62% less than traditional marketing.
- 60% of the online purchase decisions are the results of a person reading a blog.
- Companies that publish 12+ blogs per month get 3X more traffic than those who post contents in a large interval.
Why Is It Necessary To Have A Well-Defined Content Strategy?
It goes without saying that having a concrete content marketing strategy is an element of the inbound marketing process. Needless to mention, it is quintessential to market the content. The simple reason is: it helps businesses prepare a sustainable plan and market the products in the long run.
Here’s how you can create a successful content marketing strategy –
- Define Your Goal– Before creating content you need to define your business goals properly. It is not possible to create meaningful contents without having a definite set of goals.
2. Select Your Target Audience – You need to understand the buyer persona properly to bridge the gap between what your customers are thinking and your strategy.
3. Choose a Proper Content Marketing System- You need to have a system to manage all your contents. Some crucial part of content management includes content creation, content publication and content analytics.
Word Press is one of the best CMS that performs this job seamlessly.
4. Brainstorm Fruitful Content Ideas – Brainstorming has a powerful impact on thinking minds. Humans are always coming up with new ideas.
You can go through a brainstorming session with your marketing and content team to create meaningful contents for your target audience.
5. Keep a Strict Eye on The Competitors – Well; it goes without saying that sometimes your competitors give you the most useful ideas.
In order to have a proper insight into the market trends, you need to keep a strict eye on your competitors. There are many tools available online which can help you perform this job.
ShopizioSupport Takes Pride in its Skilled Content Writing and Content Marketing Team
At ShopizioSupport, we have a strong content writing team who produce contents by analyzing your target audience and business goals real quick.
Speaking of our content marketing team, they are skilled and have cleared HubSpot certification examination on content marketing with flying colours, They spread the contents on different platforms strategically to get higher inbound traffic for your website.
Get in touch with our team if you want to expand your business globally. We will provide you with top-notch content writing and marketing services to attract genuine traffic to your website and grow your business.